CANNES LIONS AWARDED WINNING WORK:
Branded Content and Entertainment: Digital and Social
Excellence in Media Insights & Strategy
Excellence in Data-Driven Targeting
Excellence in Native Advertising
The Webby Award:
Best Use of Data Driven Media
(SEO) Search Specialist June 2015 – June 2016
Reprise Media Toronto
Reprise Media Toronto May 2014 – June 2015
- Successfully implemented over 90% SEO compliance recommendations across 8 website launches, which drove significant organic growth.
- Created custom excel macros to automate the reporting process, which saved over 450 hours annually.
- Delivered detailed audits of clients’ websites, incorporating the latest developments in the search landscape to ensure that clients’ organic traffic was well positioned for Google algorithm changes.
- Led the creation of an influencer outreach campaign toolkit for for our largest CPG Client, which drove significant ranking, DA & PA improvements.
- Developed best practice guidelines to help clients maximize the impact and reach from their PR campaign efforts via search
- Exceeded expectations by providing wire-frames, image alterations, and mock-ups in new client business pitches, which helped win new clients and drive organizational growth
- Drove high client satisfaction by helping clients develop relevant website content to deliver against unmet consumer search queries
Marketing and Communications Specialist
LMS PROLINK Ltd: May – November 2013
- Created marketing content for over 15 different programs in order to strengthen LMS branding, improve the customer experience, and drive sales
- Took the initiative to develop a portfolio of standardized templates, which improved efficiency of the electronic application development process by 50%
- Led the creation of a social media policy for the organization as well as spearheaded the management of all LMS social media accounts and campaigns
- Responsible for creating, reviewing, and finalizing client facing presentations and RFP’s for senior management in order to assure the highest level of quality and professionalism
Top Tier Broadcasting Company: June 2013 – August 2013
- Handpicked to be part of a team tasked with helping top tier broadcasting company create a new flexible dashboard to effectively convey the TV viewership performance data in a report which is now utilized daily
- Upgraded client from using excel spreadsheets to an automated visual dashboard which eliminated the need for manual data manipulation and saved at least 300 hours/year
- Drove high client satisfaction by integrating over 10 additional features and filters into the dashboard, which enabled departments with different target demographics to easily adapt it to their specific needs
Bachelor of Commerce | September 2009 – Graduated 2013
Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University
Google Adwords & Analytics Certified
- Major in Entrepreneurship & Strategy, Minor in Finance
- Recipient of the Bright Ideas Award